Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Today is New Year's Eve and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. 

I have been able to spend quality time visiting my Dad, close family, extended family and friends over the Christmas Season.  I feel very fortunate.

Without exception everyone has been focused on giving thanks for the birth and life of Christ.  I love this latest painting by Liz Lemon Swindle.  I would like to think that the Lord would be happy sometimes when people do good things. I watched a lot of people do some very good things this Christmas Season.
 
I am grateful for the gift Liz has been given to paint such wonderful paintings and am grateful to have her as a close friend.

I am also grateful that there are people interested in seeing pictures of Christ, Joseph Smith, and quality art by local Utah Artists.

I hope we can all have a wonderful New Year filled with unexpected blessings.  See you next year!


Janet